Nourishing the skin by boosting lipid production, restoring moisture levels and barrier function, this powerhouse complex of oil-soluble Antioxidant Vitamins employs Essential Fatty Acids to restore suppleness, firmness and resilience to dry, sensitive skin, while Australian SolarProtective Botanicals defend against infrared radiation.
Nourishes skin and alleviates dryness by preventing Trans-Epidermal Water Loss, while increasing Natural Moisturising Factors within the epidermis
Soothes sensitivity and fortifies skin resilience
Stimulates collagen production and prevents glycation by defending against UV-induced free radical damage
Helps to prevent hyperpigmentation
Targets acne scarring and brightens post-inflammatory hyperpigmentation (PIHP)
Add one to two drops to any RATIONALE day serum and smooth gently over face, neck, décolletage and back of hands each morning.
Follow with your day hydrator. Best suited for dry, sensitive skin.
If you are unsure about how this product fits in to your RATIONALE skincare routine, our expert Team of Online Skin Consultants is here to help.
- Naturally occurring carotenoid with highly potent antioxidant effects helps to manage oxidative stress by protecting skin from UV-induced free radical damage
- Helps to prevent UVB-induced inflammation
- Suppresses hyperpigmentation from forming in the basal layer and transferring to surface layers of the skin
Vitamin A (Retinyl Linoleate)
- Stimulates collagen production to retain firmness and elasticity
- Controls abnormal melanin production within the skin
- Smooths skin texture and encourages radiance by increasing cell turnover to a healthy rate
- Provides the skin with Linoleic Acid, an Essential Fatty Acid which helps to restore skin hydration and elasticity
Vitamin C (Ascorbyl Tetraisopalmitate)
- Hydro-lipophilic properties allow antioxidants to penetrate both water and oil soluble compartments of the skin
- Brightens skin tone by controlling melanogenesis of skin cells to even out irregularities in pigmentation
- Protects against cellular DNA damage
Vitamin E (Tocopherols + Tocotrienols)
- Enhances the production of NMFs within the skin
- Reduces erythema and oedema within the skin, encouraging natural healing processes and preventing against PIHP
Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10)
- Powerful Antioxidant which works to deactivate the harmful effects of highly destructive free radicals, preventing damage to skin cells induced by Reactive Oxygen Species (ROS) which are generated during UV exposure
- Prevents glycation processes by protecting collagen and elastin degradation caused by solar damage
Australian SolarProtective Botanicals
- Prevents glycation and oxidation by neutralising harmful free radical molecules
I absolutely love it! My skin had been so dry after having a baby and the cold winter weather seemed to have dried it out even further. [Now] my skin feels hydrated and softSusan (NSW)
People have been commenting on the brightness [of my skin] and I can certainly feel a difference in the texture of my skin. I would definitely recommend adding this beautiful product into your daily RATIONALE routine!Elise (NSW)
This gives skin radiance and suppleness even on the greyest winter days. It joins the rest of the RATIONALE range as part of my dedicated skincare routine.Megan (NSW)